Training your employees is a mandatory requirement under the Work Health Safety Legislation. Section 19 of the WHS Act requires that all employees are provided with any information, training, instruction or supervision that is necessary to protect them from risk to their health and safety arising from work carried out.
We offer a range of safety courses from general WHS training for managers, supervisors and employees, through to risk assessment training. Workplace Safety Consultants can develop training packages which are specific to your organisations requirements. We also provide the following training;
- WHS Committee Training
- Hazard Identification and Controls
- Risk Assessment Training
- Hazardous Chemicals and Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Developing Safe Systems of work – Safe Operating Procedures – Safe Work Method Statements
- WHS Awareness for Managers and Supervisors
- WHS Awareness for Employees
- Incident InvestigationPreventing accidents should be a key priority for everyone at work and providing safety information and WHS training will help to increase the safety culture. Ensuring your employees work safe and think safe. Workplace Safety Consultants can assist your company to create a positive health and safety. We cater for all industries.Managers and Supervisors also require knowledge of the Work Health Safety Act, Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice to your industry. In most circumstances they have Duties under the Legislation for the Safety their workers and contractors in the workplace.Training senior management and staff at all levels of the organisation ensures each person is aware of their responsibilities. This results in the improvement of the physical, mental, aspects of the workplace and will improve the culture regarding safety awareness within the organisation.The organisation also benefits indirectly through reduced costs associated with personal and property damage and WorkCover claims against the organisation.
Please contact Workplace Safety Consultants today on 0433 853 659 to discuss a safety course that would suit your organisation.
Request a FREE Consultation